Sunday, September 13, 2009

How can you improve your skin?

Most people sometime in there life deal with blemishs of the skin. Sometimes it's not that noticeable, and other times the blemish scream, "Hey, look at me!" I personally have had issues with blemishes for quite sometime. I've tried everything that has appeared on the television, from Neutrogena, Clean and Clear, to even ProActiv. None of these products made my blemishes go away. I'm not saying that these products won't work, but these did not improve my skin. Not everyone's skin is similar, so don't get upset if a product works for someone else and not you.

So I decided to look up some home remedies and try them out. It took me a while to find some good ideas, and I found Ultimate-Cosmetics. They give some good tips for helping out on blemishes. For example, if you have a little blemish rub some tooth paste on it overnight and in the moring it should swell down. Another good home remedy for oily skin is using salt water twice a day. For all around skin care they say to drinking water should help alot of skin problems. I personally find the tooth paste to be the best remedy for treating my blemishes. Blemishes shouldn't have to cost you a fortune to remove. At home remedies will save you time and money.

5 comments:

  1. Carly, I love your blog its both useful for girls and boys with beauty problems. I thought that you were going to talk about how proactive changed your life, like in the comercials. I believe in home remedies, for me they work better, and they are less expensive. You chose a good topic. Now im going to fill my face with toothpaste. I'm just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this . . . a different style altogether from your first post. I'm seeing more and more of you finding your way this week. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job with this blog. I like how you connected personally with your blog. You have lots of examples and description. I think you picked a good topic for you and I can't wait to read more. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job carly! I like these tips:) I don't use many namebrand skin care things so home remedies are awesome. I actually might go try the toothpaste thing out righttt now! haha. I think your blog is going to be one I'll go to a lot to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CARLAY.. I like these tips! I want to try to wash my face with salt water. It sounds interesting! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete